17/03/2016

Artist of the week

Welcome to the weekly installment of Artist of the week!! 
(I've only done this once, but it will be a weekly thing hopefully)

If any of you follow me on Instagram (@freyajessamine) I constantly post photos of songs and artists I'm listening to, and Tourist is one of my absolute faves.


 (Taken from my Instagram, I listen to most of my stuff through Soundcloud) 

His music pairs vocals with electronic beats to create the ultimate dance music. His stuff ranges from upbeat tracks to gospel inspired songs, its worth listening to a range of his stuff to listen to his full range of talent.

'Tonight' is a chilled out track with some good bass thrown in, and really shows what Tourist is about. Plug some high quality headphones in and listen to him!



Let me know what you think. 

Freja x

1 comment: