22/12/2015

My obsession

Bump into me anywhere and I'll 110% have these on. 



Everywhere I go I have to have my headphones, look in my bag on a night out and I'll have some in there, Trust me I'm obsessed. Living an hour away from work means lots of long bus journeys which in turn means lots and lots of music. Don't ask me why I love music so much, It runs through my veins and transports me to a different place everytime I have these badboys on. Sound like a crazy person? Okay, I'll stop. But not before I list some of my favourite tracks before you go. 


Chase and status- International
Flume- Chet Faker- Gold (Flume re-work)
Bassnectar- Immersice music mixtape- side two
ODESZA- Sun models
Jaime xx- All under one roof raving

SBTRKT- Essential mix
Tourist- Waves





PS. if anyone's interested my headphones are the JVC powerful bass headphones, and sound amazing with some good house music running through them 

Freya x

No comments:

Post a Comment