28/02/2013

I can see clearly now.

A few years ago I blogged about Furla Candy bags and loved them because of the see-through effect, well in the March issue of Vogue there is an article about see-through raincoats and accessories and it reminded me of them and my love of this effect. 



To be honest, I'm not sure about the completely see-through rain coats and jackets but I think the Chanel Perspex clutch bags are amazing and so are the Stella McCartney plexiglass clutch bags (bottom left). The see-through rain coats and jackets can be found here Wanda Nylon, along with lots of other shiny plastic-y things!

I think we'll be seeing a lot more of these shiny plastic clothes and accessories soon, since Wanda Nylon are debuting this Spring, so despite their hefty price tags, check them out anyway!

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment