11/01/2013

Winter Jumper

Don't really know what my face is doing but close up of my Pikachu necklace! I got this from my boyfriend for Christmas (from Little Teacup)
In this outfit I'm wearing my vintage jumper from Cow, pikachu necklace, slouchy socks from Topshop, Levis cut off shorts from Cow and Dr Martens boots. Vintage jumpers are nice but they're so itchy! I ordered my satchel today, they handmake each one so it will probably take ages to come (sigh)


Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx


ps. Check out my boyfriends flickr if you like - click click click

4 comments:

  1. amazing outfit! love your docs <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look! xx

    roseandvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love everything about this picture! The jumper is amazing and don't even get me started on the pikatchu necklace...
    I just started a blog and I'd love it if you could follow me :)

    http://labellebicyclette.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the whole idea of your blog, followed!! x

      Delete