20/11/2012

Tartan.



Recently I've been obsessed with tartan print, but I don't think I actually own anything tartan print (apart from my shirt but do shirts count?), probably because I haven't really liked it before it appeared on the catwalk this AW12 and became more high fashion. I've already posted in a wish list a while ago that I want need an American Apparel plaid skirt so I'll try to not ramble on about that too much.

Image 4 of Denim & Supply By Ralph Lauren Tartan Trousers
These trousers are Ralph Lauren but I found them on Asos. I think these would look amazing with black creepers  and frilly socks (that's how I'd do it I don't know about you) £90

Image 1 of Fred Perry Authentic Tartan Lamora Scarf
This scarf is Fred Perry but I found it on the Asos website (click) but I'm sure anywhere that sells Fred Perry will have it. I think it's beautiful but £60 for a scarf? I think I'll have to look for cheaper alternatives.
I love the dark colours in this blazer/ short co-ord. I don't think I'd wear them together because it looks a bit daring, I'd probably do the tartan thing more subtly. This co-ord is from Topshop and is £100, you can buy the pieces separately too. 
Kind of blurrry 
This dress is from Jack Wills, I don't like much of their stuff and it's all expensive but I love the dresses they bring out around Christmas time. This one is £89.50 and comes in two other patterns.
Christmas sales = tartan shopping. 

Need to go now and get ready for college (ugh) and maybe do an outfit post if I get time before I leave. So bye bye!

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've been loving tartan recently! There's a nice snood from New Look that I've spotted a couple times that's £7.99 and pretty gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete