24/10/2012

Wishlist 24.10.12


These tartan skirts are from American Apparel, they are both £33 and there are 4 different colours in total. I've decided to wait until after Christmas for the sale to get one because American Apparel have nice sales, also look here for more tartan stuff it's all so cute and pretty tartan/plaid/etc

Topshop's frilly socks are one of my favourite things ever I wear them everyday, and these are tie dye which is another one of my favourite things ever... so they're perfect really. And, they're only £3.50 more pretty socks here socks

Image 1 of ASOS Oversized Hooded ParkaImage 1 of ASOS Fur Hooded Detachable Lined Parka

I've never really liked coats but now that it's winter I really need one. Parkas look so warm with their furry hoods and they're really thick like a duvet. Both of these are from Asos and are £80 to see more furry duvet coats click here


We might try and make the wishlists weekly again because we sort of slipped a bit last time... I'll try and do an outfit post one day this week if I wear something interesting.

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment