02/10/2012

I don't want to let it go.

Helloooooo so sorry for the lack of blogging it's because me and Freya recently started college so we've had loads of work to do etc but here's a quick outfit of the day before I go to college (apologies for the bad quality I'm blogging on my phone)

I'm wearing a skater dress from hm (I've never worn it before because I thought it looked too fancy) Levi's denim jacket (belongs to a friend I really should get my own) creepers from underground and daisy socks from Topshop. Also a random picture of my face because I liked my make up today

And this is my cat Lotti in the picture with my creepers, she kept trying to get into all the pictures

I would do more regular outfit posts but I seem to just wear the same things a lot so whenever I wear something different I'll try and do one.

Lots of love
Sophie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sweet photos Soph :) hope college is going well!
    See you at the bloggers meetup this weekend - ahhh, I'm sososooo excited now! haha
    x

    ReplyDelete