28/08/2012

We all make mistakes from time to time

Hey! I start college soon and realised that I don't have nearly enough clothes to last me, so I went shopping today with my mother and bought some pretty things. 


This shirt is from ARK made by Hearts and Bows, it was £22.99. I love the collar detail, they also had the same shirt in black and in burgundy but I thought this would go with more of my clothes.

Ever since I watched Dirty Dancing I've been in love with Baby's mint green cardigan, I saw one in Warehouse that was beautiful but it was quite steep at £42. So I went to ARK and saw this one! It was only £11 (yay for sales) so I had to get it because it's perfect.

I'm sure I've got way too many pairs of shorts now but these are purple and according to Vogue bright purple is the new colour for AW12, and they are so pretty I love them! And they were £19.99 from New Look.


I want it to be Winter now so I can wear my new cardigan, but then I'll miss wearing shorts...







This is what I was wearing today (I might just start doing loads of mirror pictures because it's quicker then I can do more regular outfit posts)

Dipped Hem skirt - Primark
Creepers - Underground
Tshirt - Cow (vintage)
Yinyang necklace - Ebay
Socks - Topshop

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Love your recent purchases soph, especially the cream shirt :) Good luck starting back at college lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore the mint jumper! the shorts are so cute also :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would live to have a Dirty Dancing cardigan too. Could you please send the warehouse link andreamarleen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete