19/08/2012

Haul & Other stuff

Hey! I've been back for over a week now but I've only just got round to doing this post (sorry again). 
It's a bit of a random post really, I just wanted to show you all the pretty things I bought from Turkey. 


I have way too many bracelets now




So pretty things I bought. I wanted to do outfit posts for every day when I was there but there wasn't a mirror to do cliche mirror outfit pictures so I'll just try and do some outfit posts next week. 


And here's the only picture I could find of me, wearing my playsuit from H&M which was in the sale for £3! 

So this was a random and short post, I'll try and do some outfit posts in the week so keep a look out
Lots of love
Sophie
xxx



ps. If you really want to look at more of my pictures, look at my flickr click click click

No comments:

Post a Comment