16/08/2012

Guests of the Alternative Fashion Show

Sorry for the late-ness of this post, but better late than never, right?


I love these shorts, they're so sparkly!

This dress is so cute with little pictures on it aw

I love these dresses. I love the one on the right that's made from rubber but doesn't look like it is.

I love the white detail that contrasts with this black dress

You can't really see it in this picture but the guy on the right had an amazing mowhawk.

Dipped hem and Litas. Perfect. 

People should wear braces more often, they look quite fancy.

The leather on lace looks pretty

I love the girl on the rights hair

The dress on the left is made of leather but falls as though it's made from fabric, and you can't really tell from the picture but it had a really pretty bow on the back

Her hair is just amazing. 

These little black dresses are so cute

This outfit is so simple and elegant, it's beautiful. 

Here's Freya, Sophie and Lorna


Apologies for the lack of blogging, I (Sophie) was on holiday for two weeks and Freya is doing NCS for three weeks. But from now on we'll try and get back into more regular blogging.


Lots of Love
Freya+Sophie
xxx


ps. If you like films then check out my boyfriends blog - click click click

No comments:

Post a Comment