01/07/2012

It's been a while

Hello! Sorry again for the lack of blogging. I've been really busy recently with exams and prom etc. But here's some random pictures of mine from Instagram from the last few weeks as I haven't been in touch. 


1. Cosmic Leggings
2. Night Walks arrived
3. My friend Meera in a pink wig from Primark (Nicki Minaj much?) 
4. Me wearing my Night Walks
5. When I dyed my hair lilac
6. Went on holiday and wasted a lot of money in the arcades

So that's my last few weeks in 6 pictures. I'm going to do a proper post about my Night Walks either later today or tomorrow because I love them so much. 

I'll post a better picture of my hair as well.

This was just a quick post because I feel guilty about not blogging but tomorrow there will a big post about my hair and Night Walks and maybe if you're lucky an outfit of the day! 

Lots of Love
Sophie 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment