02/07/2012

Hold me close don't let me go.










Hey! As promised, I have done an outfit of the day. (hype it) In the first look I'm wearing my dipped hem skirt from Primark which was £10. I finally got one! And I love it, it's hard to wear in this weather though as it doesn't look right with a hoodie or jacket so I'll just have to wear it in warmer weather. I am also wearing my Bb tshirt from American Apparel which was around £18 last year (I think they've raised the price a bit now). Also wearing my daisy socks from Topshop, these are defiantly my favourite socks. And I'm wearing my night walks! I am in love with them. I've wanted them for ages and prom was the perfect excuse to finally get them! Even though they don't have a heel, they are quite easy to walk in once you get the hang of it. They are really comfortable but after wearing them for 5 hours at my prom, I have to admit, my feet were dying. But that is understandable as they are 7 inches. 

The second look is the same as the first just with my yinyang tshirt from ebay and my frilly socks from Topshop.

Also, I dyed my hair lilac last week. When I first did it, it was really bright and nearly blue. However, it's faded really quickly and the blonde is coming through a lot. My extensions are still bright because I don't need to wash them as much as my natural hair. It costed about £15 to buy 3 tubs of hair dye to get it to look like this so I think I need to look for something more permanent that doesn't fade as quickly. If anyone knows of anything, drop a comment please

Lots of Love 
Sophie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Eboni, thanks for roger vivier letting Peyton and I Roger Vivier Flats share a little of our style! roger vivier shoes Do you have a chambray top in your wardrobe? If not you should add one! They goes with everything! Roger Vivier Pumps Feel free to stop by the Baby Shopaholic and keep up withRoger Vivier Sandals Peyton’s and I fashion journey! Peyton’s bracelets from Stella Dot and Claires.

    ReplyDelete