26/05/2012

Summer dresses

Summer dresses



Vintage day dress
$225 - nastygal.com

H M sleeved dress
£15 - hm.com

Oasis dress
$115 - oasis-stores.com

Miss Selfridge cami dress
$65 - missselfridge.com

H M short dress
£7.99 - hm.com

Tank dress
$28 - romwe.com










I'm not going to do an outfit post today because I'm wearing the same thing that I wore on Wednesday, but here's a post about summer dresses! I really need to go shopping for Summer dresses because the weathers been so amazing recently and I don't have enough Summer clothes. I love dresses because you can just put it on without having to think about other items to put with it other than jewellery. I also love how you can wear them causally or formally depending on the accessories. So these are some of my favourites at the moment. H&M have some really cheap, simple dresses at the moment so I think I might have to go stock up on them.   


Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment