01/05/2012

Obsessions.

Hey there! Since she's brought out loads of new music recently, I've re-discovered my obsession with Marina Diamandis (Marina and the Diamonds).


Marina Diamandis - NME Awards 2012 - Inside Arrivals

Marina Diamandis - Mark Fast: Front Row - LFW Autumn/Winter 2012

Marina Diamandis - Celebrities On The Front Row at London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012


I love her new style. It's so pretty and pink, it's kind of 50s. And black roots would normally be a no go but she pulls it off perfectly. (I'm hoping to get my hair to her colour)

I haven't really done an outfit post or anything that personal recently, I've got loads of Art coursework so when it's all finished I'll spam you all with billions (not literally) of photos of pretty clothes and what-not. Also, when me and Freya leave school (no more school uniform eeeee) we were thinking of doing an outfit of the day everyday but me and Freya will do alternate days? So what do you think? : ) 

Lots of Love
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment