31/05/2012

Cosmic leggings.






Hello! So it's raining... sad times... but thinking positively, it means I get to wear my cosmic leggings that I made, yay! My Palm Springs jumper is from Wild clothing (vintage) and it was only £3, I made the leggings (when I went on my bleach hype), creepers are from Underground and my socks are from Topshop. Sorry I missed the daily outfit for a few days. I don't really have enough outfits to do a different one everyday so I'm just going to them more regularly rather than promising to do them daily. 

Also, Freya made a lookbook! Finally! So fan her and hype it and stuff > http://lookbook.nu/freyajessemine

And we still have this one > http://lookbook.nu/buttonnosebeauty

The buttonnosebeauty one was going to be for the both of us but in lookbooks rules you can only have one person in the pictures so I suppose it's just my lookbook. 

Lots of love
Sophie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Nice blog. We love it.
    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obtaining is generally isabel marant sneaker a celine Birkin Baskets Isabel Marant event is normally isabel marant boots a symbol connected with place for the vast majority of from the lady. This certain self-confidence and also the stylish charm regarded by using celine Birkin carriers is just among a type. They can be regarded as certainly one of the isabel marant online many best firms in relation to Isabel Marant shoes designers. This tiny bag is my newest invest in for 2012 and I have to say that I enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty much everyone was mulberry bag in a bikini last weekend. In mulberry outlet case you missed mulberry purse them, here's Geri Halliwell, Michelle Hunziker, Eva Longoria, Selena Gomez, Gabrielle Reece, Brandi Glanville, Malin Mulberry Bayswater Bags Ackerman in bikinis! Gallery below,Malin Ackerman was at Coachella and she's probably the worst dressed over there, considering alexa bag mulberry its tough to be dressed badly since its Coachella anyway. Where casual is the theme. Perhaps losing the hat and the boots mulberry factory shop will make it go away?

    ReplyDelete