26/05/2012

Bleached everything.

Hey! For ages I've really wanted a galaxy print tshirt but they are hard to find and can be expensive, so about a week ago I decided to just try and make my own. 

And this is my attempt at making a galaxy top, even though it doesn't look like galaxy, to be honest it looks more like fire but I really like the effect. I was going to do a proper step by step DIY post for this but all I did was throw bleach (not very safe I know) at the tshirt when it was hanging up in the shower. I also put some bleach into a spray bottle with some water so there is some areas of the tshirt that are just faded orange. After I'd done that I left it for a bit so the bleach could work it's magic, then I just washed it in the washing machine. Easy.


 I also bleached my jeans but I think they would look better as shorts so I will probably cut them up, I need more shorts anyway. 
And galaxy leggings! For these rather than throwing the bleach, I laid them in the bath and poured it on in circles. I also used the spray bottle to make the faded parts. 

So that was a post about me throwing bleach at stuff! And our third post of the day. Wow. Since we've finished school we will probably be blogging every day. 

Lots of love
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment