22/04/2012

Jeffrey Campbell











Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Spike





Jeffrey Campbell Upend





Jeffrey Campbell Lita Fab 






Jeffrey Campbell Bebe










I love Jeffrey Campbell! Their shoes are so beautiful and there's always a shoe to accommodate every single style. The shoes have recently been made very popular by the infamous Lita on sites such as tumblr/pintrest. Now many bloggers have been seen wearing them in every colour/pattern under the sun.

I would really love a pair of my own, but for a sixteen year old without a job they are quite pricey, however if I had the money I would happy fork out £100+ for a beautifully crafted pair, sigh.

Purchase any Jeffrey Campbell shoes at Solestruck!

Lots of love
Freya and Sophie 
xxx

P.S do you like our new blog layout! yahooooo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment