14/02/2012

Happy Birthday Buttonnoses!

So we have officially had our blog for a year today! And here is a wish lists to celebrate!
I have wanted needed these galaxy print leggings for about a year but haven't yet found any that are in my price range, but to be honest, most things I want aren't in my price range. These amazing leggings are from Black Milk clothing (the website we recently did a post about) and they are £51. Why can't pretty things be cheaper? 
I love velvet and this skirt from American Apparel is beautiful. It's £32 and comes in four colours. It can make any outfit look pretty. 

jeffrey campbell night walk wedges Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk Platform Wedges
These beautiful yet unusual shoes are Jeffrey Campbell Night Walks. You'll be thinking 'How is someone suppose to walk in these without tripping over?!' But I've heard it's actually surprisingly easy because the weight is balanced, so they feel really light. However, they are around £100 (a little out of my price range). Looks like I need to do a bit of saving up!



It's a bit short but oh well!

Lots of love

Freya+Sophie
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment