18/08/2011

COLOUR POP!

COLOUR POP!


Sleeveless dress
$95 - topshop.com

Opaque tight
$12 - topshop.com

ASOS high heels
$86 - asos.com

Cross body handbag
$50 - topshop.com

TopShop wire ring
topshop.com










Hey! Last week I said I'd do an outfit post everyday... Woops. I knew I wouldn't be able to do it so, sorry :(. But it takes me so long to get a good picture and because it's the holidays I spend a lot time in my joggers being lazy and boring. So I'll just do a polyvore thing instead and maybe I'll do an outfit post tomorrow (but I'm not promising anything). 

Anyway, I'm going on holiday on Friday (yay for me) so I won't be posting for a while but I'm sure Freya will post lots of lovely things :) and I'll post some pretty pictures when I come back. 

Bye Bye! 
Sophie 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment